Wells Fargo has an outstanding opportunity for a Residential Staff Appraiser within the Milwaukee Wisconsin area. This is part of a growing team within Wells Fargo’s Residential Valuation Services Department. We are seeking State Certified Appraisers who have a strong knowledge of the market and are looking to grow their career with a leader in the financial industry. As a Wells Fargo Team Member you will be eligible for full benefits If you know of someone who would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please have them contact me at the number listed below or have them review the position details and/or apply on our website at: https://www.wellsfargo.com/careers/findajob and search for Requisition number: 3716680
- Independently balances a mix of appraisal and review backlogs, determines scope of report needs, and performs appraisals while meeting quality, service and production expectations.
- Appraises single-family residences, condominiums, construction to perm, acreage, 2-4 unit and vacant land regardless of transaction amount.
- Completes exterior and interior inspections, full and desktop appraisals, and appraisal reviews - regardless of transaction amount.
- Understands and adheres to USPAP, Wells Fargo appraisal standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Develops meaningful, supported, and accurate value opinions on all appraisals assignments.
- Proficient in analyzing data using computer technology.
- Analyzes and evaluates market trends and provides meaningful conclusions.
- Solves complex appraisal problems using recognized appraisal methodology.
- Maintains knowledge of technology to enhance field efficiency.
-5+ years of combined field and desk appraisal experience.
- State Certified Appraisal License and valid driver’s license required.
- Able to drive to locations to conduct appraisals.
- Must have a current Residential Certified or General Certified license in good standing.
- Expert knowledge of the local real estate market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and/reporting skills.
- Experience in High End SFR valuations.
- Experience in leveraging automated valuation tools.
- High competency with Microsoft Word, Multiple Listing Service (MLS), and Excel software.
- Demonstrated ability enhance the customer service experience for Wells Fargo Customers during the appraisal process, with courtesy, professionalism, and dependability with appointments.
- Thorough working knowledge of computer technology, appraisal software, mapping software and County Record systems.
- FHA approved appraiser preferred.
- Competency using Wells Fargo EVC tool preferred.
- Understanding of appraisal workflow from all Lines of Businesses within Wells Fargo.
L.A. Duesterbeck and Associates (3.6.13)
a leading regional appraisal company located in Janesville, Appleton and Racine, Wisconsin, is currently seeking either an entry level or semi-experienced appraiser, for non-residential real estate appraisal work.
§ Must have strong computer skills including knowledge of Word and Excel.
§ Must have a college degree or the equivalent thereof.
§ Some real estate knowledge or experience is preferred.
§ Must have a strong work ethic.
§ Must have good writing skills and knowledge of the English language.
About L.A. Duesterbeck and Associates, Inc.
§ Our company has been a leading provider for real estate appraisals for almost 40 years.
§ Office locations in Janesville, Racine and Appleton which service the major commercial appraisal markets of Wisconsin.
§ Our office has a high level of technology and a massive sale and lease database.
§ Its' principal, Linn Duesterbeck, has the MAI designation, and we have two other MAI's in our company to assist as mentors.
§ Our offices are well staffed with full time support staff that process appraisal reports to hard copy for a high level of work product.
§ Our staff is friendly, courteous and well experienced.
§ We have an extremely well diversified client base with over 100 clients, both local and national.
§ Our company is well recognized and respected in the industry.
§ Our offices are well laid out, with each appraiser having their own well equipped private office, computer and personal and direct email accounts.
§ Full time company research and graphic analyst.
§ Many more perks depending upon level of experience and work attitude.
If interested, please visit our website: http://laduesterbeck.com/career-opportunities.html and complete the online questionnaire and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Appraiser (3/18/13)
SettlementOne Valuation is a nationwide Appraisal Management Company with corporate headquarters located in Southern California. We provide a high-end technology with excellent customer service in all 50 states. Our clients are primarily origination focused organizations specializing in purchases and refinances. Supporting our top notch operations and Quality Control staff is our excellent sales team which continually generates new business maintaining consistent and steady growth. We are actively seeking staff appraisers in Mukwonago.
Competitive benefits for staff appraisers include:
· Salary plus revenue incentive
· Steady income and workflow
· Paid vacation and holidays
· License/Certificate renewal reimbursement
· Continuing education reimbursement
· Cell phone and mileage allowance
· E&O insurance coverage
· Appraisal software
· Active Certified Residential Appraiser with a minimum of five years’ experience and in good standing with all applicable State Licensing Boards
· Current FHA/HUD approval
· Proficient in various residential appraisal types include single family, condominium, multi-family, FHA, and rural properties
· Demonstrate solid analytical skills to collect, analyze and reconcile appropriate data in a clear, concise manner
· Good verbal and written communication skills, be thorough, detail-oriented and motivated to meet deadlines
· Ability to maintain professionalism in the field by arriving on schedule and dressing in business-appropriate attire
If you are career driven with great customer service skills, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com